Sunday, January 16, 2011

50 ways to say I LOVE YOU in different languages

I love you ... There are many things that you can use to make sure that you will make the person near you feel loved, but the best among all of them is to simply tell him or her, 3 simple words – “ I love you”. Furthermore, if you manage to learn the 50 different ways to say I love you, you will be able to make really pleasant surpriseI 
love you for your partner. If you do not know how to do that, here I will help you in order to find some of the most common translations of the phrase “I love you” in 50 different languages. “I love you” can sound like this:
1. I love you in Bulgarian – Obicham te ;
2. in Belarusian – Ya tabe kahayu ;
3. in Bangla – Aamee tuma ke bhalo aashi ;
4. in Cantonese Chinese – Ngo oiy ney a ;
5. I love you in Catalan – T`estimo ;
6. in Cheyenne – Ne mohotatse ;
7. in Chichewa – Ndimakukonda ;
8. in Creole – Mi aime jou ;
9. in Croatian – Volim te ;
10. I love you in Czech – Miluji te ;
11. in Danish – Jeg elsker dig ;
12. in Dutch - Ik hou van jou ;
13. in Esperanto – Mi amas vin ;
14. in Estonian – Ma armastan sind ;
15. I love you in Ethiopian – Afgreki` ;
16. in Farsi – Doset daram ;
17. in Filipino – Mahal kita ;
18. in Finnish –Mina rakastan sinua ;I 
love u
19. in French – Je t`aime/ Je t`adore ;
20. I love you in German – Ich liebe dich ;
21. in Greek – S`agapau ;
22. in Gujarati – Hoo thunay prem karoo choo ;
23. in Hawaiian – Aloha wau ia oi ;
24. in Hebrew – Ani ohev otah (to female) and Ani ohev et otha (to male) ;
25. I love you in Hindi – Hum tumhe pyar karte hae ;
26. in Hmong – Kuv hlub koj ;
27. in Hopi – Nu` umi unangwa`ta ;
28. in Hungarn – Szeretlek ;
29. in Icelansic – Eg elska tig ;
30. in Indonesian – Saya cinta padamu ;
31. in Irish – Taim i`ngra leat ;
32. in Italian – Ti amo ;
33. I love you in Japanese – Aishiteru ;
34. in Kannada – Naanu ninna preetisuttene ;
35. in Korean – Sarang heyo ;
36. in Latin – Te amo ;
37. in Latvian – Es tevi miilu ;
38. in Malay – Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu ;
39. in Mandarin Chinese – Wo ai ni ;
40. in Navaho – Ayor anosh`ni ;
41. in Norwegian – Jeg elsker dek ;
42. in Persian – Doo-set daaram ;
43. in Pig Latin – Lay ovlay ouyay ;
44. in Polish – Kocham Ciebie ;
45. in Portuguese – Eu tea mo ;
46. in Romanian – Te ubesk ;
47. in Russian – Ya tebya liubliu ;
48. I love you in Serbian – Volim te ;
49. in Slovenian – Ljubim te ;
50. in Spanish – Te quiero / Te amo .
So, now you can make a surprise to your girlfriend/boyfriend, to your mother, father, to your best friend or to someone else, who you whish. That way you will make the person that you are in love with, feel a lot better. The reason for that is the fact that when you manage to tell someone, I love you, that you really love him or her in 50 different ways, he or she will see that you really love the person. Remember that to make sure that you will keep the love alive you will have to make everything possible to make some small surprises each day and there is no better present than to tell someone “I love you”.